Ground Truth Intelligence is the global platform for diligence and investigations. We are a friendly and energetic tech start-up with big ambitions for the corporate intelligence world.
We're seeking experienced, product focused Engineers in the UK who are ready to work hands-on as we rebuild our products from the ground up. Here, you will take complete, end-to-end ownership of projects across the entire stack. Our ideal candidate has experience building products across the stack with a firm understanding of Typescript, React, strongly-typed backend languages, microservices, and event driven architectures in AWS. You'll have the opportunity to make a big impact at a fast paced, quickly growing technology company. As one of our first in-house engineering hires, you'll be able to help build a team of engineers to enable you to deliver on your vision. You'll be joining a small team working at the forefront of new technology in an analog industry, solving the challenges that impact both the front end and back end architecture, and ultimately, deliver an amazing experience to a user base in almost every jurisdiction of the world!
Objectives of the Role:
- Work across the full stack, building software solutions that enable positive user experiences and measurable business growth
- Develop new features and infrastructure development in support of rapidly emerging business and project requirements
- Assume leadership of new projects, focused on a specific user type's experience, from conceptualisation to deployment
- Ensure application performance and scale, while maintaining high standards of code quality and thoughtful application design
- Work with agile development methodologies
- Help build a team of talented engineers around yourself to enable delivery of your visions
- Participate in all aspects of agile software development including design, implementation, and deployment
- Architect and provide guidance on building end-to-end systems optimised for delivering value to our users
- Engage with inspiring designers and front end engineers, and collaborate with leading back end engineers as we create reliable APIs
- Collaborate across time zones via Slack, Jira, documents, and frequent video conferences