Client Experience Manager
The following skills/criteria are essential:
- Experience communicating with clients or other stakeholders in a professional context.
- Outstanding organisational skills when juggling multiple responsibilities.
- A ‘can do’ entrepreneurial mindset.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience working in a research, investigations, corporate intelligence, or anti-financial crime compliance role, must have EDD-investigations experience specifically.
- Working understanding of international anti-financial crime compliance regulations and standards (Anti-Money Laundering, Anti-Bribery and Corruption), Know Your Customer and Third Party Risk management concepts.
The following skills/criteria are desirable:
- Agility in learning new software and applications
- Prior work in a start-up environment
- Experience in team management
- Creativity, curiosity and a drive to learn and excel
- Industry-recognized qualifications from ICA/ACAMS/CFCS/etc
Applicants should email a copy of their CV and a cover letter (briefly stating your interest in the advertised role and what skills and experience you think you can bring to the opportunity) to email@example.com with the aim that the successful applicant will begin work as soon as possible.
Depending on the number of applications we receive, we can only guarantee to respond to successful candidates at each stage.