17-18 May 2022, The Oval, London, and, via live stream
This two-day conference brings together the largest gathering of regulatory and financial crime compliance professionals in the UK and Europe, to hear subject matter experts and international thought leaders debate the issues most critical to the compliance sector and the latest global challenges.
As a proud sponsor of ICA’s European conference, we can offer you an exclusive £200 off the standard non-member face to face registration fee. At the event you can hear from a great line-up that includes:
- Tracey McDermott, CBE, Standard Chartered Bank will discuss conduct, consumer duty and the new FCA three-year plan
- Geoff White, author of The Lazarus Heist will detail how nation-state level cyber attackers growing links with organised crime means for organisations cyber defence strategies
- Marta Lia Requeijo, Clear Bank, Natasha Vernier, Cable and Catherine Vaughan, E&Y, will look at the evolving requirements of the modern compliance officer and consider the skills today required to grow and thrive
- Katie Benson, Lecturer in Criminology, University of Manchester considers the role of the clients’ accounts held by the legal profession in the facilitation of money laundering
- Paul Eccleson, Gail Bragg Consulting, takes a look at the Compliance Leadership challenge
- Discover how to weather the cyber storm and the relationship with Organised Crime Groups with Paul Dwyer, Cyber Risk International
- Jessica Cath, Fin-Trail, Louie Vargas, Danske Bank and Brian Halpin, Blue Prism detail how compliance tools can be used to enhance the capabilities of compliance practitioners.
- Mark Aruliah, Elliptic, Charles Kerrigan, CMS, and Erica Stanford, Crypto Curry Club, will discuss virtual assets and how traditional finance firms can lead finance into the future
To benefit from this offer, email Jamie Hawkins on firstname.lastname@example.org and mention this offer.
To schedule a meeting with us at ICA Live: Europe, email email@example.com